MILLION DOLLARS spent on Statue in Perth Instead of our Homeless or Sick People

This is what greeted us as we stepped off the train in Perth on a recent visit to our city in Forrest Place. I was astounded when I saw where the City of Perth is spending hard earned dollars.  I could not believe they could waste this amount of money on a monstrosity like this.

As we stood there flabbergasted, a person walked up to us and said can you believe that that cost us a Million dollars?   We could not believe that our powers to be could use Western Australia's money in such a way.

Don't get me wrong; I have nothing against modern art, but at1 million dollars, surely during these hard economic times the money could have been spent on a much better project.

Money would be spent better on: helping the hundreds of homeless people and creating jobs than a masterpiece that looks like part of the human anatomy.

Please let me know what you think in the comments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn How to Earn Money with Articles and Photos on RedGage

Writing as a Family With Similar Craft Interests

Easy Seashell Crafts for Kids to Make