A food parcel can never go astray because we all need to eat no matter how old we are.
Grocery Gift Basket
- You can buy a woven basket or fold-up shopping basket and collect several different types groceries that they would not normally buy for themselves because of the cost.
- Fill it with all sorts of Christmas food items like nuts, short bread biscuits, nibbles, fruit mince pies etc.
- Fill it with tinned Christmas foods like tinned ham, oysters, Christmas pudding or Christmas cake
- Fill it with a variety of Sweets, chocolates, Christmas assortments of sweets.
- This does not have to be alcoholic, for the non drinker you could by an assortment of the non alcoholic drinks.
- Select an assortment of the small bottles of alcohol
- You could buy things for their caravan or traveling type of vehicle
- Tickets for a trip or weekend away
What NOT to BUY
Never ever buy someone a pet for Christmas unless you know for sure that they really want the type of pet you are buying. Too many pets are bought and left unwanted to roam the streets and end up being euthanized because of irresponsible people that do not understand the person they are buying for.